As a result of DAI’s expanding portfolio of business environment and investment climate reform projects we are seeking candidates with strong experience across various areas of business enabling environment to add to our existing pool of experts.
With projects such as Burma Enterprise Opportunity Facility (BEOF) and Business Environment Reform Facility (BERF) in addition to assignments under our Economic and Private-PEAKS portfolio and Wealth Creation Framework, we anticipate various opportunities in regions including and not limited to: Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East, South Asia and the Caribbean.
We are seeking experts with particular experience in one or several of the following technical and functional areas.
- Business registration and licensing procedures
- Tax policies and administration
- Labour laws and administration
- Regulatory governance
- Land titles, registers and administration
- Judicial reform/commercial law
- Public-private dialogue
- International trade
- Financial sector reform
- Annual and mid-term reviews on DFID programmes
- Monitoring and evaluation of DFID programmes
- Business case development for DFID programmes
- Value for money and financial performance assessments of DFID programmes
- 7 or more years of successful working experience in one (or more) of the technical areas above
- Experience working in Sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia, the Middle East or the Caribbean in particular
- Experience working with DFID and/or other large international donors
- Excellent English communication skills required
Advanced Degree in Public Policy, Economics, Law, Accounting, Management, Finance or Business or other related field preferred