Tetra Tech is currently seeking Chief of Party (COP) candidates to lead various anticipated multi-year USAID-funded programs within the technical sectors of agriculture and food security. Ideal candidates exhibit experience which reflects the Tetra Tech Agriculture and Economic Growth Sector Mission of providing sustainable, inclusive solutions for economic growth in agricultural development and rural livelihoods for the global community.
The COP will be responsible for leading all technical, financial and administrative aspects of USAID program and will coordinate closely with USAID in developing, implementing, and revising the project’s overall field strategy. The COP will be the principal link between USAID, Tetra Tech, and other partners and provide overall strategic and technical guidance to subcontractors. The COP will provide comprehensive expert technical oversight and guidance in all aspects of the program, including monitoring and evaluation, and reporting to USAID.
* Provide leadership and technical expertise for the project and expatriate and local teams;
* Develop strategic objectives and confirm project compliance with USAID regulations;
* Manage the project’s implementation, including overall responsibility for personnel and efficient budgeting and financial management;
* Oversee technical activities of the project and ensure that impact is achieving sustainability and results defined in the contract;
* Evaluate and document project progress and lessons learned;
* Assume responsibility for overall USAID contract management ensuring quality control and timeliness of deliverables.
* Master’s degree in agribusiness, agriculture economics, agronomy, business management, natural resource management, international development or other relevant field.
*At least ten (10) years of professional experience in designing and implementing projects focused on value chains, agribusiness/marketing, and/or inclusive development, please note various methodologies adopted (ex. M4P programming);
* Experience with USAID or other donor-funded project is required, Chief of Party experience preferred;
*Professional fluency in English required, second language proficiency preferred;
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
* A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference (preferred)
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s ad posted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.