Starting Date: 09/10/2018
Are you a creative extrovert who wants to work for a mission-driven organization that is helping improve the lives of children and women around the world? Do you enjoy developing compelling campaigns, executing engaging events, and measuring the results of your efforts? Do you relish writing creative copyâ€”but are also well-organized. Are you looking for responsibility and the opportunity for professional growth?
World Education, a nonprofit organization working in more than 20 countries, is seeking a full-time fundraising coordinator in Boston to support the growth of World Educationâ€™s fundraising income through donor cultivation, strategic, integrated online channels, and direct mail sources. Reports to Director of Communications and Development.
- Coordinate World Educationâ€™s annual fund strategy for digital and direct mail programs – create donor acquisition campaigns and events to expand outreach and growth online channels, including social media and website, and direct mail sources.
- Use Salesforce database for information management, to record income and donor activities.
- Coordinate benchmark reporting and analytics to track donors and income, campaign results, and other informational needs.
- Generate content for donor outreach including acknowledgments, and email communications.
- Support World Education event planning, promotion, and execution as needed, including the annual Global Voices gala and dinner.
- Support board-related meetings and activities including coordinating outreach to board members, organizing committee meetings, and providing administrative assistance at meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum two years fundraising or marketing experience.
- Database management experience. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- Previous experience writing content for fundraising, websites, blogs, and marketing materials.
- Professional knowledge and experience with social media tools including blogging platforms, social media advertising, video editing software, etc.
- Team player who is customer service and relationship-oriented.
- Both strong writing and analytical skills, creative yet detail-oriented.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience working with international development or related social change causes a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online by 08/24/2018.
No phone calls please.
Principals only please.