Chemonics is seeking experts in financial services for potential short- and long-term assignments with our existing projects and anticipated project opportunities worldwide. CV submissions will expand and update our existing database of experts for current and futre worldwide assignments in financial services. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are seeking experts with experience in one or more of the following specializations:
- Value chain finance
- Small and medium enterprise finance
- Loan guarantees
- Savings and lending groups
- Angel, venture, or impact investing
- Leveraging private capital
- Mobile money
- Degree in economics, law, public policy, finance, business, or a related field; advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of ten years of work experience in at least one of the above-mentioned technical areas
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing USAID or other donor-funded development projects
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required; fluency in a second language preferred
Please send an electronic version of your CV to ChemonicsFS@chemonics.com by December 30, 2016 with “Financial services specialists” in the subject line. Please briefly describe your interests and availability for short- and/or long-term field opportunities. If you have previously worked with Chemonics, please take this opportunity to send us your updated CV.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.