The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients’ return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.
The primary objective of the Support Services Contract Vietnam, MEL is to provide monitoring, evaluation and learning support services and assistance, and;
- build the capacity of USAID/Vietnam staff, implementing partners and the Government of Vietnam (GOV) to achieve agreed upon goals and targets,
- enhance USAID/Vietnam’s process of monitoring program performance,
- instilling a culture of Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) within USIAD/Vietnam and its implementing partners.
By pursuing this, USAID/Vietnam will gradually become a learning, adaptive organization that is responsive to effective development. This five-year activity will provide comprehensive monitoring and evaluation (M&E) support services, further strengthening the implementation of USAID/Vietnam’s development strategy.
- Manage and maintain accounting and finance records in accordance with USAID regulations and QED corporate policies, and monitor project accounts.
- Ensure that project expenditures are within established budget parameters and confirm completion of corresponding documentation.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports as required.
- Track the transfer of funds between the headquarters office and field office.
- Manage all vendor and supplier accounts including invoices, journal entries, and account reconciliations. Ensure that all vendor invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Supervise daily financial operations of the contract including cash flow management, time sheet recording, and daily monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures.
- Review and track bank and petty cash balances. Prepare and submit monthly and ad-hoc funds request forms as required per QED’s policies to ensure sufficient liquidity while minimizing cash-on-hand.
- Develop and maintain overall procurement systems and procedures that are in compliance with QED polices and USG rules and regulations, transparent and effective and directly manage procurement activities for both goods and services
- Responsible for day-to-day office management and support services, activities, and personnel including project drivers.
- Support the deployment of short-term technical experts, logistics and operations, including fleet and asset management, travel, and security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field;
- At least seven years of experience in accounting and finance activities in the international development sector;
- Experience managing financial transactions on USAID-funded programs and familiarity with USAID regulations and financial compliance directives;
- Experience with and advances mastery of relevant financial software and financial management packages, including Microsoft Office Suite;
- Previous experience in Vietnam is highly desirable;
- Vietnamese nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Excellent English verbal, writing and editing skills.