PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH India seeking a Finance Officer responsible for management and implementation of accounting function. Responsibility include ensuring that all financial records of the organization are maintained accurately and produced on a timely basis; coordinating the month end close process; ensuring that all payments and other disbursements are made in an accurate and timely manner; MIS/reporting and compliance with all statutory requirements.
This position shall report to Senior Finance Manager and based in New Delhi.
- Responsible for month and year end closing process
- Reviews the General Ledger on monthly basis to ensure that entries are posted as per Chart of account prescribed in PATH
- All ledgers are periodically reconciled and adjusting journal entries are passed where necessary
- Lead Accounts Payable function
- Develop SOP’s and templates as required for smooth Accounts Payable related activities
- Coordinate with International Accounting team on day to day accounting issues
- Periodically review Fixed asset register and oversee control of fixed assets
- Manage monthly payroll and ensure necessary deductions
- Quarterly update of local books of account in Tally software and reconcile with BW
- Prepare Financial statement with all schedules for Statutory Audit and ensure timely completion of Audit
- Ensure that all relevant legal, regulatory and compliance matters are appropriately managed and filed within the set timeline
- Develop Fund Request schedules and periodic analysis to ensure an appropriate level of cash is maintained to support PATH India operations
- Liaise with Bank, Auditors, Lawyers, consultants on matter related to Tax and Accounting, etc.
- Capacity Building of staff
- Review and issue Monthly/Quarterly MIS and reports
- Maintain a reporting calendar
- Custodian of all monthly and annual reports of PATH
- Work closely with Senior Finance Manager and others as required
- Any other related tasks as assigned from time to time