SI is seeking a part-time Finance Manager (75%) to oversee financial planning and management, as well as logistical and administrative support to the activity team. The Finance Manager must ensure administrative, financial, contractual, and procurement activities are carried out in compliance with SI and USAID regulations and policies and procedures.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Nigerian citizenship will be considered.**
- Manage and oversee activity finance and administration.
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations and deliverables in line with SI and USAID regulations.
- Establish and implement procedures for project financial management, procurement, and consultant contracts to ensure transparency and ethical business practices.
- Work with senior management to ensure that financial management and reporting are following USAID requirements.
- Manage activity start-up and support the initial work planning process.
- Establish procedures for and manage a payroll services firm to administer staff salaries and benefits, consultant payments, and other expenses.
- Ensure payroll calculations, including tax withholding, employee/employer contributions, and other deductions, are accurate and in compliance with local regulations.
- Develop financial reports as needed.
- Implement other functions relevant to the position, including regular meetings with SI Headquarters Management Team.
- A bachelor’s degree in public administration, business, financial management, or other relevant field required.
- At least seven years of financial management and contracts expertise with USAID-funded projects required.
- Knowledge of and experience with Nigerian payroll income tax calculations and health policy calculations for all full-time staff.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Computer literate and possess superior oral and written communication skills.
- Oral and written fluency in English.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.