PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team is seeking a Finance Business Partner. The Finance Business Partner is responsible for driving much of the day-to-day activities and responsibilities related to supporting division/team level financial reporting, analysis, modeling, forecasting and budgeting. This position will be the principal resource to provide meaningful analytics to support business needs, including analysis of monthly results for some specific divisional areas. This position reports to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Drives the development of team/and or division level annual budgets, working in conjunction with division and team leaders.
- Develops and maintains key reports for reporting performance against the budget and other Key Performance Indicators, driving divisional leaders’ accountability. Highlights any key challenges or opportunities influencing the divisions’ performance against goals.
- Analyzes monthly financial performance against forecast and budget, investigates variances, communicates findings and makes recommendations to divisional leaders.
- Develops strong working knowledge of the teams being supported and proactively advises leaders on financial issues.
- Advises teams on short-term and long-range budget planning issues.
- Performs periodic financial forecasts highlighting any key challenges or opportunities influencing performance to goals.
- Works directly with program executives on financial analysis and modeling pertinent to their respective program areas and keeps them aware of key financial issues.
- Is a champion of data integrity within the allocated divisional portfolio. Monitors and controls entry of department-level internal allocation budgets.
- Advises team members on cost principles and compliance issues.
- Participates in the division strategy in terms of allocation of internal resources.
- Participates in ad-hoc requests, cross-cutting projects, and analysis as needed.