PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is leading a vibrant consortium of Zambian and international organizations that collaborate closely with Zambia’s MoH, the NTLP, the private sector, and other partners to support the eradication of TB in Zambia. Funded by USAID and focusing on six (Copperbelt, Central, Muchinga, Northern, North-Western and Luapula) of Zambia’s 10 provinces, the five-year Eradicate TB contract aims to increase the number of individuals screened for TB by 50% and increase the TB treatment success rate to 85% in targeted provinces. The four key tasks of Eradicate TB are to:
- Pursue high-quality DOTS expansion and enhancement
- Address TB-HIV, MDR-TB, and the needs of poor and vulnerable populations in six provinces
- Engage all categories of care providers
- Enable and promote research
PATH is currently seeking to recruit for a Finance Assistant to be based in Lusaka.
- Registration of incoming invoices in the finance system, including requests for travel advances.
- Ensure that program advances and payments to vendors are paid on time.
- Maintain files of all invoices and travel advance requisitions that have been entered in the integrated reporting system.
- Assist in the registration of travel expense reports.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.