Crown Agents USA, Inc. (CA-USA) is seeking a highly motivated Finance and Office Manager for an anticipated USAID project in the Lao People’s Democratic Republic (Lao PDR) focusing on enabling business environments and promoting trade investment. All positions are subject to successful project award.
Crown Agents USA
We are change agents for greater global prosperity, delivering practical innovations in economic governance and trade; humanitarian solutions and food security, health systems, monitoring, evaluation, and learning; and, supply chain as a partner of the US Government.
As a subsidiary of Crown Agents Limited, we leverage the expertise, resources, and network amassed from over 180 years of international development experience. Crown Agents works in 100+ countries, with on-the-ground presence in more than 35 and 13 permanent corporate offices in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. We are wholly owned by a nonprofit foundation, allowing us to combine corporate agility with a commitment to reinvesting our profits in transforming lives.
Located in Washington, DC and incorporated in 1998, Crown Agents USA provides technical assistance and support to clients such as the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the U.S. Department of State (DoS), and the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA).
The purpose of the anticipated Business Environment project is to increase the Laotian government’s capacity to conduct trade within global and bilateral trade frameworks and engage with relevant stakeholders to promote economic partnerships and investment.
- Manage financial reporting, accounts payable, billing of services to vendors and managing accounts receivable, cash management, tax management and budgeting;
- Assist in the preparations of presentations, reports and/or documents for key stakeholders;
- Communicate and coordinate with various departmental units, including Crown Agents Project, Finance and Information Services, will be required;
- Handle all administrative and logistical task for the office with a primary focus to support the Chief of Party;
- Handle all administrative and logistical task for the office with a primary focus to support the Chief of Party; and
- Support other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or other related field required;
- CPA or equivalent certification preferred;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in financial and office management required;
- USAID or other donor experienced preferred;
- Lao language fluency highly preferred, and fluency in English required; and
- Regional or local work experience required, and Laotian nationals highly encouraged to apply.
Crown Agents USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact our Recruiting department directly. Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.