SI is seeking a Finance and Administration Manager to oversee all financial, grants management, and administrative aspects of the multi-million dollar project. This will be a full-time position, based in Tunis, for the duration of the contract.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Tunisian citizenship will be considered.**
- Manage and oversee project finance, grants, and administration for the field office.
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations and deliverables in line with USAID regulations and SI policies and procedures.
- Establish and implement procedures for project financial management, procurement, sub-contracts, and consultant contracts to ensure transparency and good business practices.
- Work with Chief of Party to ensure that financial management and reporting is in compliance with USAID requirements.
- Manage project start-up and support initial work planning process.
- Establish procedures for financial operations, banking, and reporting.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Implement other functions relevant to the position, including regular meetings with SI Headquarters Management Team.
- Oversee subgrants management and coordination processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or related field.
- At least seven years of financial management and contracts oversight experience and expertise on USAID-funded projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID contractual, administrative, grants, and financial regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with Tunisian payroll income tax calculations and health policy calculations for full-time staff.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and QuickBooks.
- Computer literacy and superior oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French and/or Arabic.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.