The QED Group is seeking a local Finance & Administration (F&A) Manager for an anticipated long-term USAID learning and evaluation activity in Ghana. The F&A Manager will be responsible for overseeing the financial operations of this project, including financial reporting. This position is contingent on QED being awarded the contract.
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients’ return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.
- Manage and maintain accounting and finance records in accordance with USAID regulations and QED corporate policies, and monitor project accounts.
- Ensure that project expenditures are within established budget parameters and confirm completion of corresponding documentation.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports as required.
- Track the transfer of funds between the headquarters office and field office.
- Provide day-to-day management of the systems for financial transactions in Ghana.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in accounting and finance activities in the international development sector.
- Experience managing financial transactions on USAID-funded programs and familiarity with USAID regulations.
- Experience with relevant financial software packages, including Microsoft Excel.
- Extensive experience in Ghana and/or Western Africa;
- Excellent English verbal, writing and editing skills.
- Local candidates only.