Finance Administration Manager, USAID Monitoring and Evaluation
Support Project, Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova
The upcoming USAID/Ukraine Monitoring and Evaluation Support Program will provide USAID with monitoring and evaluation services in Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, and for regional projects. This may include project/activity external evaluation, performance monitoring and performance management support services. It is anticipated that this contract will assist USAID and its partners to generate empirical data on project/activity implementation as well as foster learning and knowledge management to improve evidence-based project design and development programming.
The Finance and Administration Manager will ensure financial integrity in all aspects of the program and manage all financial, accounting, and administrative aspects of the project. The Finance and Administration Manager will support the Chief of Party in budget planning and monitoring, maintaining timely and accurate financial information, and financial reporting to MSI headquarters and USAID.
- Analyze financial data, define relevant information, and interpret data for purpose of determining past financial performance and future probability.
- Process bank and cash transactions, including reconciliations.
- Ensure adherence to USAID rules and regulations.
- Review of and accounting for procurement transactions ensuring supporting documentation, accuracy of amounts and control over payments.
- Payroll management including knowledge of and calculation of payroll withholding taxes.
- Create and/or contribute to financial reports to USAID and MSI HQ.
- Human resources, logistics and administrative management/duties as required.
- Manage financial and administrative staff.
- Degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years financial management experience required, including prior experience as Finance Manager for USAID or other donor-funded programs.
- Demonstrated expertise in USAID rules and regulations, highly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in Ukrainian accounting systems.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks preferred.
- Spoken and written ability in English, Ukrainian, and/or Russian.