- Multiple opportunities to work for a global consultancy
- Work with some of the world’s most highly respected engineers
- Abbotsford, Victoria
Great opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals and to learn and grow alongside our industry specialists.
About the role
You will work as part of a close-knit team, planning and undertaking both office and field work. Working with an energetic and focused team, a typical day includes:
- Performing onsite testing and investigating construction materials samples whilst ensuring high quality and accuracy;
- Analysing test data and drafting client reports;
- Maintaining equipment and vehicles in good operating order;
- Contributing to small scale or low complex projects with supervision, while identifying and communicating risks to Project Managers;
- Carrying out routine clerical and time reporting functions i.e. shift reports, timesheets and job records; and
- Working with your Manager to promote our technical capabilities and offerings to clients.
This opportunity offers the successful candidate to work on a broad range of client projects and to learn from some of the most talented professionals in the industry.
We are seeking someone who has:
- A strong attention to detail and great organisational skills;
- The ability to effectively collaborate with team members and actively share knowledge with others;
- Great customer service skills and sound written and verbal communication skills;
- A drive to continually develop and enhance quality and delivery standards;
- Previous experience in a construction role and exposure to Microsoft Office Suite; and
- A full driver’s licence.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different – and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.