Social Impact is seeking Facilitators to lead workshops and other learning events with the USAID/Laos Mission, implementing partners, and government stakeholders, including an upcoming retreat for USAID staff. The Facilitator will be responsible for preparing activity designs and agendas for each workshop, facilitating events, and produce or contribute to summaries of events. This is a part-time consulting position.
**Please note: This position is only open to candidates based in Lao PDR**
- Collaborate with SI and USAID to design an approach/methodology for each event and develop a detailed agenda.
- Support the development and review of workshop materials.
- Facilitate workshops (and other meetings before and after the workshops) based on the agreed agenda, workshop objectives, and outputs.
- Produce or contribute to workshop summaries, upon request.
- Master’s degree and at least five years of relevant work experience.
- Significant prior experience facilitating workshops, retreats, stakeholder engagement meetings, and other events.
- Experience working with donor-funded projects required. Familiarity with USAID preferred.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, writing, and presentation skills.
- Oral and written fluency in English. Lao language skills desirable.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.