Brief project description: The overall objective of the project is to strengthen the capacity of the Government of Albania to successfully manage the overall EU integration process and effectively conduct the Stabilization and Association Agreement process and accession negotiations.
The purpose is to assist the Government of Albania to strengthen the EU integration process in line with the priorities of Stabilisation and Association Agreement and accession negotiation processes by
- Supporting effective alignment of national legislation with the EU acquis and its implementation.
- Further strengthening the capacities of the relevant institutions for the forthcoming screening and accession negotiations process.
Brief description of the assignment: Key Expert 2 will provide support to the Team Leader (and substitute her/him if absent) in the overall implementation of the project. KE 2 will be responsible for the preparation, daily follow-up, monitoring and update of the project action plan, in particular for the components concerning capacity building.
Commencement date of the project: November 2020 (indicative)
Duration of the assignment: 420 working days over 24 months (indicative)
Qualifications and skills:
– University Degree in public administration, law, public management, human resources or any other relevant area for the project or a relevant professional experience of at least five years, in addition to the experience required as general professional experience;
– Fluency in written and spoken English;
– Fluency in written and spoken Albanian will be considered an asset.
General professional experience:
– Minimum five preferably seven years of professional experience on capacity building and/or institutional strengthening.
Specific professional experience:
– Participation in at least two contracts on capacity building and/or institutional strengthening, related to EU accession process in an EU Member State or Candidate/Potential Candidate Country;
– Knowledge of the legal system of the Republic of Albania and its institutional framework will be considered as an asset.