Profil demandé :
• Expertise on education in crisis context, in particular at primary and/or secondary level, including the knowledge of emergency education responses. Knowledge of non formal education programmes, although not compulsory, is desired. To be evidenced by various operational/project management roles in education projects in countries in crisis, related to primary or secondary education levels, for public institutions, NGOs or donors.
• Expertise on issues related to equity, social inclusion, vulnerable groups, evidenced by related papers or leading role in equity/social inclusion projects
• Excellent analytical skills on these topics, to be proven by an authoring role in the production of analyses, and/or by recognised contributions to evaluations and assessment exercise, to be evidenced by a list of publications or reports relevant to the assignment (on resilience, emergency/development response continuum in education…). Minimum 10 papers/publications in relevant fields
• Hands-on expertise of monitoring and/or evaluation methodologies and tools used by international community (EU or other development partners) to assess projects, programmes or policies (at global or sectorial level). To be evidenced by an operational role in evaluation exercises.
• Minimum level C1
• Hands-on knowledge of the Lebanese context, illustrated by previous assignment(s) in this country (either in Ministry, in donor projects…)