Global objective: The global objective of the assignment is to provide the Government of the Republic of Mauritius with Technical Assistance to consolidate and strengthen ongoing efforts towards gender equality, and better protection and care of children.
Qualification and skills:
– At least a Master’s degree in social sciences, or gender studies, or law or a related field.
General professional experience:
– At least 6 years’ experience in gender-mainstreaming and gender-related matters;
– At least 2 years’ experience in the design and conducting capacity-building programme;
– Must be computer literate.
– Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate fluently in English (written and spoken). French is an advantage but not a requirement.
PLEASE INDICATE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL THE PROJECT TITLE AND WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Applications and updated CVs (in EU format) should be submitted to email@example.com