Global objective: The global objective of the assignment is to provide the Government of the Republic of Mauritius with Technical Assistance to consolidate and strengthen ongoing efforts towards gender equality, and better protection and care of children.
Qualification and skills:
– At least a Master’s degree in law or a related field.
General professional experience:
– At least 12 years’ working experience in preparation of legislations related to gender issues and gender mainstreaming;
– At least 5 years’ experience in facilitating participatory processes and consensus building with stakeholders;
– Good planning skills and teamwork capabilities;
– Must be computer literate.
– Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate fluently in English (written and spoken). French is an advantage but not a requirement.
PLEASE INDICATE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL THE PROJECT TITLE AND WHICH POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Applications and updated CVs (in EU format) should be submitted to email@example.com