The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation located in Nashua, NH is seeking an Event Support Specialist to support the execution of events. Responsibilities include development of materials, data-base management, securing volunteers, coordinating mailings, ordering supplies and answering phones. Some heavy lifting may be required.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of work experience. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Requires strong administrative skills, ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and stay highly organized to ensure timely and accurate work. Two or four-year degree or equivalent education/experience preferred.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) and its employees embrace their commitment to its core values. These core values are the pillars on which CFF stand and will continue to sustain us as we move forward.
- Keep sight of what really matters: Our decisions are based on what is best for people with cystic fibrosis and their families.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do: We take pride in our work. We are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- Stronger together: We collaborate and work together so that we can learn more and achieve more.
- Innovate with courage: We embrace challenges. We reach beyond boundaries in pursuit of our vision.
- Care about our people: We deeply care about each other and all who support our shared mission. We listen with respect. We support one another.
This is a unique opportunity to direct your energy and talents towards achieving a “life enhancing” mission, while benefitting from the resources and support of a highly regarded national non-profit organization.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation offers an excellent salary and benefits package. Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to www.cff.org under “employment opportunities.”