Social Impact is conducting an evaluation in conjunction with the US Department of State to determine the degree to which the American Spaces Program is meeting Program aims of advancing access to information about the United States; advising local communities on U.S. higher education; providing English language teaching and learning opportunities; supporting alumni engagement; and promoting cultural programming abroad and contributing to core programming areas, and to identify best practices.
Period of Performance:
The estimated period of performance is October 1, 2019 through November 30, 2020, with fieldwork to 6 countries via 2-3 trips, expected to take place between March and June.
Evaluation team Member will be providing technical expertise and supporting the team leader for implementation of this evaluation across the entire evaluation process. While tools have been developed, the evaluation team member is expected to:
- Contribute to the piloting and reflection/revision of the instruments as relevant;
- Actively participate in data collection (including uploading interview and focus group notes);
- Abide by SI ethics and quality standards;
- Contribute to data analysis and report writing, as per directives from the Evaluation Team Leader;
- Support any additional requests on report revisions or presentations, as requested within the specified level of effort and period of performance.
The Evaluation Team Member must have:
- At least Bachelor’s in a relevant field and 8 years of related experience, including substantial demonstrated experience in designing, evaluating and/or assessing donor-funded projects in cultural programming with a strong emphasis on international development.
- Demonstrated experience with data collection and analysis, particularly with respect to qualitative data.
- Familiarity with the US Department of State evaluation policy preferred
- Excellent in English language writing, editing, and communication skills
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.