SI is responding to a Task Order under the Asia Learning, Monitoring, and Evaluation (ALME) contract to conduct a baseline for a performance evaluation for health survey for the USAID/Philippines health office.
SI is looking for an Evaluation Team Leader to provide technical guidance and strategic leadership to the evaluation team. The position will require travel to the Philippines, and will be a short-term consultancy.
- Advanced degree in survey research, statistics, international development, or related discipline required.
- At least 10 years of experience in survey research and methodology with survey design and implementation experience. Areas of relevance include indicator development, data collection and analysis, data quality assessments, and/or performance monitoring and reporting.
- Prior experience working in the Philippines or Southeast Asia.
- Familiarity with USAID policies related to evaluation and performance management highly desirable, including experience creating and managing USAID performance management plans.
- Demonstrated, extensive experience in planning and conducting baseline assessments and mixed-method evaluations.
- Fluency in English required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.