- Component I: Provide technical assistance to Mission and IP staff for the mission’s PMP, project MEL plans, and activity MEL plans
- Component II: Design and conduct evaluations, surveys, assessments and special studies as requested by the Mission.
- Cross-cutting Collaboration, Learning and Adaptation (CLA) component.
SI is seeking a full-time Evaluation and Assessment (Component II) Lead to lead and manage all activities under Component I of ELMA, including evaluations, workplans, assessments, and surveys conducted throughout the activity. The Lead will work with the COP and other core team members and provide technical and management expertise in survey and evaluation design and implementation. The Lead will also supervise an Evaluation Specialist throughout the duration of the activity.
This is a key personnel position that will be based in Sarejevo. The expected period of performance for ELMA is five years, beginning in September 2019.
**Please Note: only Bosnian citizens will be considered for this role**
- In coordination with the Chief of Party, lead and manage all evaluations, workplans, assessments and surveys conducted throughout the activity.
- Provide technical and management expertise in survey and evaluation design and implementation, including data collection.
- Participate in the interview and decision-making process for evaluation team members and team leaders recruited for activities under Component II.
- Oversee quality assurance and quality control for Component II deliverables.
- Supervise an Evaluation Specialist and ensure quality of his/her work.
- Master’s degree or higher in the field of international relations, economics, political science, public policy, statistics, and/or a relevant field.
- At least eight years of experience overseeing and/or directly supporting performance evaluations, impact evaluations, statistical and econometric analysis, survey design, data quality assurance, data management and collection, and/or performance management activities on a USAID or other donor-funded project.
- Proven applied knowledge and use of USAID M&E practices.
- Prior experience in a similar position on a USAID-funded project.
- Familiarity with statistics and sampling methodologies.
- Must be a citizen of BiH.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls