Tetra Tech, ES Inc. is recruiting for Energy Specialists to join our energy team for international projects and proposals. Tetra Tech’s clients include the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), other U.S. governmental agencies, multilateral development banks, the United Nations, and governmental bodies around the globe. By applying to this general call for technical experts, you are submitting your CV into our Professional Roster. If there are openings or opportunities that are a match for your experience, we will reach out to gauge your interest and availability. To be considered for a specific opportunity, you must apply directly to that position on the Careers Page.
The main qualifications for consultancies are a combination of experience and education required by the scopes of work for projects and proposals. The following are examples of some technical areas for which we regularly need additional expertise:
* Energy Sector Reforms and Restructuring
* Policy and Regulatory Advocacy
* Transactional Support and Due Diligence
* Institutional Capacity Building
* Renewable Energy Project Development
* Conventional Generation, Transmission and Distribution Engineering
* Performance Improvement for Utilities
* Energy Efficiency including Design, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation Services
* Smart Grid and Demand Response
* Climate Change Mitigation, including Low-Emissions Development Strategies (LEDS) and Greenhouse Gas
*Minimum 5-10 years of post-graduate field experience, particularly in a developing country context.
* An advanced degree related to your technical area.
* Fluency in English and preferably at least one additional language (Spanish and French preferred).
* Experience with our donor clients, or with other professional services firms.
* Both U.S. and International consultants are encouraged to submit CVs.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
*Cover letter describing your interest, technical area of expertise, and availability for long or short term assignments
* CV in reverse chronological format
* Optional-Writing Sample/– must be sole authorship, maximum 2 pages
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations- in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer.