We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- Technical assistance to identify regulatory gaps and develop appropriate regulations for specific renewable energy technologies, including PV, biomass, and waste-to-energy.
- Technical assistance to national and local government to improve the financial attractiveness of renewable energy projects, e.g., establishing a renewable energy incentives scheme using the Local Budget (APBD).
- Develop a comparative analysis of various renewable energy business models, and identify models that are most likely to attract investment.
- Provide technical assistance to policy and regulatory design that will enable “BUMDes” (village-owned enterprises) to become legal entities and viable project implementation partners.
Travel throughout Indonesia, including eastern provinces, will be required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from reputable university in energy policy, energy economics, or related field.
Master’s degree preferred.
- At least ten years of experience as an energy policy advisor to senior government officials and/or utilities, particularly regarding renewable energy.
Experience with Government of Indonesia, including ESDM, PLN, and local and regional authorities is strongly preferred.
- Indonesian citizen or ability to obtain Indonesian work permit (kitas).
- English fluency required.
Bahasa Indonesia a significant plus.