Profil demandé :
Qualifications and skills
– A degree in an appropriate economic discipline, social sciences or directly related discipline or equivalent. A Master’s degree would be an advantage;
– Excellent or very good oral and written command of English is required ;
– Good or better oral and written command of Ukrainian would be an advantage ; and
– Full computer literacy.
General professional experience
– Preferably, 10 years with a minimum of 6 years of professional demonstrated experience in the field of data collection, data analysis and assessment, monitoring and evaluation,
research in the fields of education, social sciences, demographic sciences, developmental studies or other relevant experience related to the assignment.
Specific professional experience
– Experience in at least five projects/assignments of producing written analysis, technical advice, data collection and analysis, financial and/or economic assessment, education system evaluation, education monitoring frameworks/systems or other relevant project implementation and monitoring experience in a directly related field;
– International10 experience working in projects with different settings, with or for relevant private or public organisations or investment institutions such as Multilateral Development Banks and International Financial Institutions, that have requirements for project implementation and/or monitoring in at least 2 projects/assignments in the past 7 years;
– Experience of vocational education and training systems would be an advantage;
– Familiarity of working with EU institutions and/or the European Investment Bank would be an advantage.