IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2021, IFC committed a record $31.5 billion to private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity as economies grapple with the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information, visit www.ifc.org.
The Corporate Risk Management Department (CRM), under the Corporate Risk & Financial
CRMTR is conducting a search for an ETC Consultant to join an international dynamic team in support of various Risk functions across the team.
Duties and Accountabilities
His/her responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Supporting the Credit and Securitized Products Team with Credit Research
• Downloading the holdings and sector performance stats from Intex and uploading it to CVAR and Generation of SP dashboard excel file and surveillance reports
• SP deal assessment, data capturing and risk surveillance tool (Excel/Access based)
• Capturing deal specific rating inputs, stress assumptions and comparable peer information in the database
• Capturing sponsor/ servicer / deal CP and macro / sector level data for risk assessment and surveillance
• Fetching of data from SP database for eligibility assessment and surveillance
• Improved automated process for SP risk analysis, surveillance and reporting
• Development of SP Handbook generation and maintenance tool
• Market data integrity check of CVaR data. Identifying, documenting and resolving corrupted or defective data.
• Backup for daily compliance report and daily credit spread upload
• Generating the daily EDF Report
• Supporting Trade releases
• Producing Daily Summary of Rating Changes
• Generating Daily Collateral and Exposure Report
• Manually populating the data gaps, uploading the changes to CVaR, and sending the completed file to Treasury for liquidity
• Downloading the required source data from MIS, SDR, etc.
• Downloading the daily liquidity ratio sheet from Treasury and uploading the key data to TREX (time zone permitting)
• Update of hedge mappings for SOFR linked trades (tracking/linking the assets to their respective FXFWD, IRSWAP and CCYSWAP hedges)
• Saving/uploading the Risk Sheet, FDD, and ALM files to the O:CVaR Reports and CVaR for analysis
• Market data integrity check between SUMMIT and CVaR
• Supporting Credit
• Master’s degree with a strong technical background with at least 2 years’ experience performing financial analysis is required.
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite is required. VBA and SQL is desirable. Programming Skills are desirable.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present technical issues in simple and straightforward terms.
• Ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines and work efficiently in multicultural teams.
• Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and resourcefulness.
• Prior experience working with financial and business intelligence software such as Bloomberg, or Reuters, is a plus.
World Bank Group Core Competencies
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce, and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Learn more about working at the World Bank and IFC, including our values and inspiring stories.
Note: The selected candidate will be offered a one-year appointment, renewable for an additional one year, at the discretion of the World Bank Group, and subject to a lifetime maximum ET Appointment of two years. If an ET appointment ends before a full year, it is considered as a full year toward the lifetime maximum. Former and current ET staff who have completed all or any portion of their second-year ET appointment are not eligible for future ET appointments.
|Country:||-- United States|
|City, State:||Washington D.C.|
|Closing date:||September 27, 2021|