ITS Vice Presidency
Our vision is
Within the World Bank Group (WBG), the
ITSRC is in need of an Extended Term
* Conducting and monitoring recommendations resulting from a deferred maintenance risk assessment (DMRA).
* Performing periodic risk reporting.
* Utilizing technology (e.g. Power BI) to streamline risk reporting.
* Conducting annual deferred maintenance risk assessment (DMRA) exercise to assess the risks of using technologies out of vendor support.
* Evaluating risk events to identify root causes and recommending mitigation efforts to avoid similar events in the future.
* Supporting the facilitation of Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSAs) of IT departments.
* Assisting internal clients in making timely risk-based decisions.
* Embedding risk tolerances and appetites into IT processes.
* Regularly updating and reporting on the status of DMRA recommendations.
* Developing and tracking key risk indicators.
* Following-up on the status of open risks and corresponding risk mitigation plans.
* Producing risk reports for various IT departments as well as operational risk management teams.
* Supporting the development of solutions (e.g Power BI) to automate risk assessments and reporting.
* Engaging employees in the management of risk and ensuring they are aware of their accountabilities with regards to risk management.
* Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of emerging trends in information risk management.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Systems or a related technical field with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
– CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP, or similar certification
– Experience operating GRC tools
– Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks and regulatory requirements including CSA, NIST, COBIT and ISO27000
– Strong IT auditing or IT Risk Management experience
– Strong interpersonal, communication, writing, and project management skills
– Ability to build partnerships across businesses, technology groups, levels and disciplines
– Ability to communicate complex information to non-technical business leaders
– Ability to evaluate and communicate risk remediation plans and actions to owners
– Excellent writing skills and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work independently and effectively in a team/task force as a team member or leader, and with senior staff and managers in the unit and elsewhere in the organization
Note: The selected candidate will be offered a one-year appointment, renewable for an additional one year, at the discretion of the World Bank Group, and subject to a lifetime maximum ET Appointment of two years. If an ET appointment ends before a full year, it is considered as a full year toward the lifetime maximum. Former and current ET staff who have completed all or any portion of their second-year ET appointment are not eligible for future ET appointments.
|Country:||-- United States|
|City, State:||Washington D.C.|