The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CF Foundation) and its employees embrace their commitment to its core values. These core values are the pillars on which the CF Foundation stand and will continue to sustain us as we move forward.
- Keep sight of what really matters: Our decisions are based on what is best for people with cystic fibrosis and their families.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do: We take pride in our work. We are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- Stronger together: We collaborate and work together so that we can learn more and achieve more.
- Innovate with courage: We embrace challenges. We reach beyond boundaries in pursuit of our vision.
- Care about our people: We deeply care about each other and all who support our shared mission. We listen with respect. We support one another.
The Donor Relations Senior Coordinator is responsible for supporting all fundraising and donor stewardship activities as carried out by the Individual Giving (IG) Team. This role works closely with all members of this dynamic team, including but not limited to the Chief Development Officer. In addition, this role works closely with Finance and Communications to assist in achieving our stewardship and financial goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain accurate tracking of major gift revenue and distribute daily report to IG team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Process major gifts and acknowledgement letters/tax receipts in a timely manner. Produce major gifts pledge agreements and invoices and maintain accurate tracking of pledge payment schedules. Work with Finance to assure accurate booking in terms of chapter, amount and any restrictions.
- Coordinate timely and accurate production of mailings and email communications to the CF Foundation’s top individual donors, including bi-annual newsletter, programmatic updates (written, webinars, etc.), invitations to stewardship events and other high-level messaging/mailings.
- Assist with maintenance of accurate major donor data in Clearview database, including list management, mailing data, donor record maintenance and deduping records.
- Provide meetings support for internal and external meetings. Includes bi-weekly team meeting, internal task forces and programmatic webinars geared towards donor community.
- Draft and produce donor related correspondence for executive team such as congratulations and sympathy messages.
- Provide administrative support to IG Team leadership. Provide minimal support of Individual Giving Officers working remotely.
- Assist in development and tracking of IG Team budget and submitting department expenses and contracts.
- Keep information on major giving for chapters up to date on Intranet.
- Maintain inventory and supplies for IG team.
- Other duties as assigned within the Individual Giving Team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in development, particularly in gift revenue management, database management and written communications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as proven ability to interact well with donors.
- Proficient in donor databases and other Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Strong organizational skills and diligent attention to detail.
- Ability to work within the highest ethical and confidentiality standards.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different departments.
- Sensitivity to confidential health information.
The CF Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. We strive to recruit and maintain a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, physical or mental disability, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, genetic information or testing, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or any characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
The CF Foundation is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at HROps@cff.org .