QED is a global consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience providing data-driven and insightful solutions for international development, defense and diplomacy in more than 90 countries. We leverage deep expertise in monitoring, evaluation, and learning. We help our clients collect, analyze, visualize, and ultimately use data in more effective ways. Our work maximizes results through the use of cutting-edge technologies and innovation, organizational development, and evidence-based decision-making.
We are currently seeking a Program Manager to support a proposed Department of Defense Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation (AME) project. The purpose of this project is to improve Security Cooperation Support, AME Training, and Evaluations for Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) and Defense Institute of Security Cooperation Studies (DISCS) training programs both in the United States, and with partners around the globe.
Position Contingent Upon Contract Award.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5 years’ project management experience, including requirements gathering, design, implementation, and ongoing program management.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- 10 or more years of experience as a military officer or civilian in the security sector for a department, agency or bureau of the U.S. government, to include experience and knowledge of defense policy and operations
- 10 years of experience planning, designing and implementing assessment, monitoring and evaluation programs or projects in the security sector for a department, agency or bureau of the US government, a national organization, an NGO/IGO, the UN, or private industry
- 10 years of experience producing written reports and developing platforms to present monitoring data such as dashboards or other updateable graphic presentations of data, and conducting, analyzing, presenting and incorporating program and activity evaluations
- 10 years of experience developing assessment and evaluation strategies; designing tools for data collection such as survey instruments, data collection and reporting tools, analyzing the resultant data using quantitative and qualitative methods
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume/CV.
- You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume/CV, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without either a resume/CV may not be considered. Only finalists will be contacted; no phone calls please.
The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. AA/V/D. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.