Social Impact is preparing a proposal for an upcoming five-year USAID Jordan Technical Assistance Program (JTAP). JTAP will transform the organizational culture and capacity within the Government of Jordan ( GoJ ) to successfully implement education and youth reforms supported by direct USAID investment, by providing complementary technical assistance to relevant stakeholders. The project is expected to begin in early 2021.
SI is seeking a Local DFA to oversee financial management, procurement, logistical, human resources, recruitment and administrative support to the project team. This will be a full-time position for the duration of the contract.
**Please note: This is a local position. Only candidates with Jordanian citizenship are eligible to apply.**
- Oversee finance, administration and operations for all activities for the program.
- Oversee human resources, recruitment, and hiring of field employees and consultants.
- Ensure administrative processes such as IT, knowledge management, and other systems are maintained and in place.
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations and deliverables in line with USAID regulations and SI policies and procedures.
- Establish and implement procedures for project financial management, procurement, sub-contracts, and consultant contracts to ensure transparency and good business practices.
- Manage activity start-up and support initial work planning process.
- Manage the project budget and prepare financial reports for submission to USAID/Jordan.
- Work with the Chief of Party to ensure that financial management and reporting is complaint with USAID requirements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field required; advanced degree preferred.
- At least eight years of financial management, administration and procurement with USAID-funded projects.
- Knowledge of USAID financial and contractual rules and regulations, including AIDAR and the FAR.
- Previous experience managing finance and administration for USAID-funded contracts required.
- Proven ability to manage and monitor diverse staff.
- Must have high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and QuickBooks.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven capacity to take initiative and willingness to learn new skills as needed.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.