Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Director of Administration and Finance position on a USAID-funded program in East Africa. Position to be based in East Africa.
The purpose of RISE is to support the development of stronger economies in the East Africa region through improved market systems, increased cross-border trade, more competitive industries and a more market-oriented policy environment.
Working under the direction of the Chief of Party, the Director of Administration and Finance will be responsible for the project’s administrative and financial management, human resources, and procurement, while ensuring compliance with USAID regulations, local laws, and Tetra Tech rules and regulations.
* Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field required;
* Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in financial management and administration for donor-funded projects; experience with USAID rules/regulations and grants management highly desirable;
* Minimum of three (3) years working experience in a senior/supervisory role related to accounting, payroll, procurement, and operational functions and services;
* Experience with of multi-country or regional projects highly desirable;
* Detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize tasks and support program implementation while ensuring adherence to required policies and protocols;
* Advanced Excel skills and experience with Quickbooks required;
* Accounting/audit certifications preferred;
* Fluency in English required.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 17,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.