Starting Date: 05/01/2020
- Oversee the financial management and administration of the project;
- Ensure that the budget and forecasts are prepared and submitted in a timely fashion;
- Work with project and sub-partner staff to ensure a robust budgeting and financial management and tracking system that adequately accounts for project funds;
- Ensure accurate and timely financial information is presented to USAID, management, and project staff for decision-making;
- Collaborate with the Chief of Party (COP) and other key personnel to ensure coherence between programmatic activities and financial provisions;
- Assist COP in addressing cooperative agreement-related issues and ensure that the projectâ€™s financial controls and systems comply with US Government practices and meet all required rules and regulations.
- A Masterâ€™s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other relevant field; or, a Bachelorâ€™s or certified accounting degree with 10 years of experience;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting, operations and financial management of large-scale, complex, international development assistance programs;
- Demonstrated supervisory experience, interpersonal skills, communication, coaching, and facilitation skills, and team building experience;
- Familiarity with US government (USG) financial reporting and compliance requirements;
- Demonstrated experience and skills in developing and managing large budgets, including proficiency in relevant computer applications and databases;
- Three to five years of relevant grants and contract management experience;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with national, district, and community authorities, the USG and other donors, as well as USG and other implementing partners.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online by 11/30/2019.
No phone calls please.
Principals only please.