At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. The promise of a healthy life. Of a decent livelihood. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities. Now more than ever in its 42-year history, Pact is helping millions of people who are
poor and marginalized discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future.
Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems,
and transforming markets into a force for development.
The Director, Financial Management and Operations will be responsible for overall financial management and administration.
The Director will manage day to day financial, human resources, and office operations for the project. The Director will work closely with the home office team to make sure that the program finances and operations are integrated effectively between the field
and home offices.
• A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other relevant field; or, a Bachelor’s or certified accounting degree with 10 years’ experience
• Minimum eight years’ experience in accounting, operations and financial management of complex, international development assistance programs
• Demonstrated supervisory experience, interpersonal skills and team building experience
• Experience with donor financial reporting and compliance requirements
• Demonstrated experience and skills in developing and managing budgets of $5M or more
• Three to five years of relevant grants and contract management experience