Eurasia Group is the world leader in political risk analysis and consulting. Over the last 20 years, Eurasia Group has developed unique services and ground-breaking tools to help companies and investors navigate political risk.
With the recent launch of egX: Eurasia Group has created a platform that crafts innovative approaches to the world’s most complex global political challenges. One of these innovations is PoliticsFast – a macro-political dashboard that is a first in the marketplace to mix geopolitical insights on how politics affects asset prices with real-time market data. It’s an immersive technology experience that is fully customizable, allowing users to build personal dashboards and structure content around the issues and areas of critical importance.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated business development professional, based in our London or New York office, to capture family office and wealth management clients. You will be an experienced business development professional with at least 10 years sales experience and a proven track record of originating deals and developing trusted relationships with family offices. Existing family office and wealth management client base and contacts are essential and will be discussed in each stage of the interview process. You will regularly coordinate and liaise with cadre of strategists and analysts to demonstrate capabilities and create value for clients. You will have excellent analytical and presentation (oral and written) skills. Experience in financial data and technology will be a plus.
You will have at a minimum an undergraduate degree; an MA or an MBA is preferred, but not required. Applicants are required to have a demonstrable interest in Eurasia Group’s core political risk assessment competency and fluency with international affairs. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK or US.
To apply for the position please submit resume, cover letter and salary history by following the instructions below. This position is available immediately. The resume evaluation process will take place on an on-going basis until the position has been filled.
Perks of working at Eurasia Group:
- An amazing mission — to help our clients capitalize on the opportunities and manage the risks created by the impact of politics on markets around the world.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
- Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) and London (Clerkenwell).
- PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays.
- A strong belief in work-life balance.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Rich benefits package – EG contributes 82-90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Business casual dress code.
- Employee referral program that begins at $1000.
Eurasia Group is an equal opportunity employer.