Deputy Team Leader/ Agricultural Economist
Qualifications and skills
- Master’s degree in agricultural economics, economics, financial management, law, public administration or other relevant field.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
General professional experience
- At least 10 years of experience on Public Financial Management Programme Management, preferably in the agriculture sector.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supporting capacity building activities for better planning, budgeting, M&E, coordination and budget scrutiny in the Agriculture Sector.
- Proven mentoring and advisory skills and an ability to ensure transfer of knowledge and skills in PFM related matters.
- Previous experience in ASEAN or SAARC countries will be considered an asset.