The Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) will provide the overall technical direction to MSI’s team on monitoring mythology and data analysis. S/he will be responsible for the design of the monitoring plan, data collection tools, leading engagement with implementing partners (IPs), and ensuring integrity of data and the overall monitoring system. The DCOP will have excellent oral and written English communication skills, analytic skills, interpersonal skills, and team management skills. Frequent travel within Yemen will be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in international affairs, social science, statistics, or a related field; Master’s degree in international affairs, social science, statistics or a related field is highly desired.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in the humanitarian, development, or transition field, including at least two (2) years of experience managing teams and at least one (1) year of experience working in conflict zones.
- Previous experience providing technical support to third party monitoring project, M&E support projects, or evaluations.
- Previous experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative field research in conflict zones.
- Previous experience managing local staff.
- Previous experience working on programs implemented in Yemen or the Middle East is highly desirable.
- English language skills are required.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.