SI is seeking a Deputy Chief of Party who will play a key role in supporting the program Chief of Party to effectively achieve the results defined in the contract. Primary responsibilities include ensuring overall compliance with USAID rules and regulations and financial management.
- Manage the recruitment of international and local personnel; manage and supervise subcontractor(s), project start-up, and close-out.
- Oversee fulfillment of all contract delivery requirements including reports.
- Oversee internal management of the project including budget, procurement, and security.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in leading an organization, in both management and technical fields
- Advanced university degree in relevant subject areas, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, International Administration or International Business.
- Demonstrated experience managing diverse teams and working collaboratively across teams.
- Previous experience in using analytical tools to identify comparative and competitive advantage.
- Experience in business/private sector and/or economic development experience in Yemen/the MENA region is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to assemble, quickly and effectively, and to manage a highly‐skilled, interdisciplinary team; to interact with and lead a broad range of governmental and non‐governmental actors and institutions across sectors; and to implement detailed, organized, timely, accurate M&E programs.