Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for activity’s administration and operations, including personnel management including the field monitors, ensuring proper training for them.
- Assist COP in performance management systems, financial management, and timely completion and submission of all activity deliverable.
- Responsible for day to day supervision of staff and resources of activities under the contract.
- Coordinate work with local subcontractors and evaluation staff.
- Coordinate with local staff of USAID implementing partners, Central and Regional Iraq Government officials, academics, donors and stakeholders.
- Assist with overseeing and coordinating the staff training and building local capacity for monitoring and evaluation staff and/or subcontractors.
- A minimum of eight years of demonstrated relevant project management experience in developing Countries, highly desirable. Experience in the Middle East is highly desirable.
- An advanced university degree in economics, project management, business/financial management, or a relevant field, and demonstrated relevant professional experience, required.
- Exceptional managerial and operational experience, and preferably experience in supporting complex activities involving coordination with multiple program partner institutions are required.
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic is required.
- Exceptional interpersonal and oral communications and presentation skills are required.
- Demonstrated experience in managing activity teams that have diverse backgrounds and skills, required.
- Demonstrated ability to assemble, quickly and effectively, and to manage a highly skilled, interdisciplinary team, required.