Tetra Tech International Development Services is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for an anticipated USAID funded Anti-Corruption activity in Bangladesh. This program is expected to focus on reducing corruption over the next five years by increasing transparency in public-resource management. A key goal of this activity will be to strengthen oversight of watchdog institutions and civil society organizations.
Position Description/Summary: Contingent on project award, this program will require candidates for various long- and short- term positions to carry out the expected activities according to the solicitation. Positions will be based in Bangladesh. Selected candidates must be residents of Bangladesh or be willing to relocate to Bangladesh for the duration of the project.
Responsibilities will depend upon the position requirements.
Significant experience in at least one of the following areas:
* Governmental Integrity and Accountability
* Civil society development/NGO capacity building
* Public finance management
* Anti-corruption investigation and prosecution.
* Institutional Integrity Systems
* Open government processes
* Internal and external government auditing and control
* Monitoring and evaluation (M&E)
* Grants management
* Gender mainstreaming and protection of vulnerable groups
* Finance and administration of USG international development projects
* Prior experience with United States Government (Department of State, INL, USAID) or other donor-funded projects preferred
* Experience in Bangladesh and the Asian region is preferred
* Proficiency in English
* Bengali language skills preferred
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.