Please include a cover letter describing your interest and how you meet the qualifications for this role.
The Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC, or the Coalition) is a global partnership of more than 475 public, private, and non-governmental organizations dedicated to ensuring that all people in low- and middle-income countries can choose, obtain, and use affordable, high-quality supplies and related services to ensure their better reproductive health. Our Brussels-based Secretariat is staffed and managed by PATH, an international, nonprofit organization that helps communities around the world break longstanding cycles of poor health. The Secretariat also includes staff based in Washington, DC, Seattle, Lima, Dakar and Chengdu.
PATH, on behalf of the Coalition Secretariat, is seeking a Data & Technology Project Manager to support the recently launched Global Family Planning Visibility & Analytics Network (GFPVAN), governed by a Steering Committee of supply chain professionals. The GFPVAN supports cost-effective delivery of family planning products to countries by allowing supply chain professionals to make coordinated supply and planning decisions based on shared visibility into a common set of data. The Data & Technology Project Manager (GFPVAN) will lead those elements of the GFPVAN relating to information technology, system configuration and master data management. Reporting directly to the Director of the GFPVAN, s/he will work closely with the GFPVAN Steering Committee, selected IT vendor and other GFPVAN implementing partners.
This position will involve approximately 20-30% travel.
Lead the configuration and ongoing maintenance of the GFPVAN technology system
- Together with the IT vendor and stakeholders, develop and manage the configuration and roll-out plans in accordance with IT and business requirements
- Manage the relationship with the IT vendor, including on-time delivery and the burn rate
- Ensure accuracy of platform configuration and its compliance with IT and business requirements
- Analyze, develop and implement configuration changes to improve system performance
- Support broader efforts to maximize synergies between the GFPVAN’s technology and process objectives and other RHSC initiatives, such as Take Stock, Product Catalogue Management Tool, GS1 initiative, country product mastery initiatives, etc.
Design and implement data governance and master data management processes
- Design master data management policies and procedures with GFPVAN Control Tower Architects who are either consultants are come from community member organizations
- Oversee Control Tower Global Analyst/Master Data Management Specialist to implement business and master data management processes, policies and procedures
- Lead the Data Management Task Force and participate in the other task forces and workstreams
- Work with the Control Tower Architects to support adoption and integration of GS1 Standards and Attributes
- Ensure maintenance and accuracy of systems of record and documentation
- Ensure due diligence with respect to system integration input, testing and data acquisition
Liaise between the community of users and the vendor
- Serve as GFPVAN Control Tower Administrator
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are tracked and updated as necessary
- Design Analytics and KPI sections of the GFPVAN platform with the Control Tower Architects and vendor
- Manage vendor’s maintenance and design of the back-end security protocols
- Act as the liaison between the user community and vendor Help Desk
- Establish and oversee implementation of a user knowledge/communication management strategy (GFPVAN is currently using Google Drive, Trello, TeamGANTT, etc.)
Support day-to-day program management, especially related to system configuration, data management and analysis
- Ensure timely, accurate and efficient data processing and reporting
- Routinely monitor and analyze data for decisions regarding system performance and processes
- Support workplan tracking and reporting on expected deliverables
- Provide backstop support to the GFPVAN Steering Committee
- Organize and lead special projects as needed for the GFPVAN