DAI is seeking a senior Telemedicine Specialist to serve as Data Governance Advisor to work closely with the Team Leader to undertake a Telemedicine Regulatory Framework in Indonesia. This programme aims to assist the Ministry of Health (MoH) in the development of a clearer regulatory framework which should enable the telemedicine market to operate smoothly, fairly and securely, and give domestic and foreign firms the confidence to invest in the telemedicine sector secure in the knowledge that their investments meet regulatory requirements.
The scope of this 15 months programme includes;
- an assessment of the current regulation of telemedicine (including of any new Presidential Regulation)
- developing recommendations to improve the regulatory framework;
- supporting the government in the adoption and implementation of the new regulatory framework
The Data Governance Advisor is responsible for advising the technical leadership and management of the programme and team on legislation concerning Telemedicine and implement legislative changes.
We’re looking for extensive knowledge of current legislation and regulations relating to Telemedicine regulatory Framework. You should know about relevant trends and related issues, as well as complex legislative and regulatory constraints. However, it’s just as important that you’re adaptable and quick to pick up new areas. Organised and analytical, you’ll assess potential vulnerabilities in new legislation and regulations, and develop potential policy options to mitigate any risks. Articulate and a natural problem solver, you express yourself clearly and can manage your own workload.
Candidates should possess the following qualification:
- Master’s degree in health-related discipline;
- Extensive experience as a Data Governance advisor
- Prior experience and technical expertise in creating regulatory framework for telemedicine.
- Extensive experience working and delivering results with the ministry of health
- Proven leadership and management skills,
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills
- Proven ability to cultivate effective working relationships to engage with the senior government and its counterparts at all levels, as well as other key stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines on a continual basis.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Reporting and support
The Data Governance Advisor is supported and line managed by the Team Leader.