The ideal candidate will be a flexible and enthusiastic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to support JSIâ€™s mission of promoting and improving health for all, with a focus on vulnerable populations. This position is based in our Providence Office so candidates must be able to commute to Providence or relocate to a reasonable commuter distance.
- Perform clinical data abstraction based upon project specific work.
- Redact documentation from record copies according to project specifications.
- Represent JSI to clients in a professional manner through conference calls and electronic interaction, as needed.
- Assist in recommending action plans to improve abstracting clinical data.
- Assist in testing new and revised abstraction databases, as needed.
- Track completion of assigned work and report status, as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of project requirements related to clinical data abstraction.
- Maintain current clinical data abstraction skills.
- Work collaboratively in team-based environment.
- Experience gathering and interpreting data.
- Knowledge of medical record structure, format and content.
- Ability to manage and organize multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer fundamentals and applications; able to learn new computer applications.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing deadlines and protocols.
- Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve issues / objections.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to perform in team-based environment.
- Organizational skills and ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online by 11/30/2019.
No phone calls please.
Principals only please.