Background: egX, Eurasia Group’s new platform-style business, is fast becoming the hub for solutions to complex business problems where politics is a key vector. We deploy best-in-class political insights into the heart of business challenges so that companies get a single holistic picture upon which to base a business decision. Our clients love us because we solve their problem in its entirety; fusing political insights with whatever other skill set(s) are necessary to arrive at a solution. And we do so by building teams / solutions that draw on Eurasia Group’s in-house analyst platform and trusted external partners.
The role: Primary responsibility is editorial and analytical oversight of daily production of the flagship daily and relevant macroeconomic and market content for other EgX products. Editorial/analytical responsibility includes both qualitative written analysis and quantitative data-driven analysis expressed in charts and infographics, in coordination with the data team and EG Labs. The candidate should have the experience and judgement to both propose market relevant topics independently and work with the team to produce analysis on a timely basis.
Qualifications: The ideal qualifications include London based, 3-7 years of market experience, and a Master’s degree in international relations, political science, finance, or economics. Financial journalism experience is a plus.
To apply for this position, please click the apply now link below.
Perks of working at egX:
- An amazing mission — to help our clients capitalize on the opportunities and manage the risks created by the impact of politics on markets around the world.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
- Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) and London (Clerkenwell).
- PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays.
- A strong belief in work-life balance.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Rich benefits package – The firm contributes 82-90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Business casual dress code.
egX is an equal opportunity employer.