The Country Research Coordinator (CRC) will provide logistical and administrative support to the evaluation team to ensure a smooth and successful fieldwork period. The CRC is responsible for coordinating team travel, lodging, and meeting spaces; scheduling Key Informant Interviews (KIIs); providing input on local context; and sourcing evaluation resources and supplies. We are recruiting for CRCs who will assist the evaluation team as they conduct overseas data collection in Mongolia.
- Preparing the team for fieldwork
- Scheduling interviews and meetings for in-country data collection
- Maintaining regular communication with SI’s management team
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative data collection
- Handling logistics of data collection (setting up interviews, tracking completions, locating participants, identifying and setting up locations for interviews and focus groups, etc)
*Please note: This is a locals-only position. Only candidates with Mongolian citizenship will be considered.*
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, international affairs/relations or a related field.
- Prior experience coordinating with respondents and partners – including youth, developing country governments, ministries, universities, and/or local NGOs on behalf of implementation or evaluation teams.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision, within the context of a larger team.
- Experience handling logistics of data collection (locating participants, setting up interviews, tracking completions, identifying and setting up locations for interviews and focus groups, etc).
- Experience with data entry and transcription of qualitative data preferred.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.