PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Corporate Communications Officer to lead PATH’s institutional communications for internal and external global audiences.
The Marketing & Communications Team leads PATH’s brand, editorial, internal communications, marketing for philanthropy, and strategic positioning efforts. Composed of a cross-functional team of communications experts, event planners, writers, and graphic designers, we tell the story of PATH’s work internally and externally, support the efforts of governments and policymakers around the world to adopt healthy policies, and inspire donors and corporations to partner with us and support our work.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leveraging strategic communication experience with a focus on internal and employee communications, the candidate is responsible for hands-on development and leadership of internal and employee communications strategies, messaging, policies, and programs to foster an engaging workplace culture and inform PATH’s global team
- Serving as a key resource and advisor to the Executive Team to engage and inform employees through high impact communications delivered through multiple channels (town halls, videos, broadcasts, newsletters, personal communication, digital)
- Develop proactive and responsive internal and external institutional messaging
- Support internal and external DEI communications strategy
- Oversee crisis communications and manage reputational risk for PATH
- Review communications materials and strategies for reputational risk and public health perspective
- Oversee institutional media relations activities, serve as the primary point of contact for media
- Lead PATH’s “Spokesperson Initiative” designed to build spokesperson capacity among PATH’s experts and external representatives
- Develop Brand & Communications training calendar and oversee execution
- Oversee the development and strategy of PATH’s annual report
- Supervise and support the development of corporate communications team.