The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) and its employees embrace their commitment to its core values. These core values are the pillars on which CFF stand and will continue to sustain us as we move forward.
- Keep sight of what really matters : Our decisions are based on what is best for people with cystic fibrosis and their families.
- Aspire for excellence in all we do : We take pride in our work. We are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- Stronger together : We collaborate and work together so that we can learn more and achieve more.
- Innovate with courage : We embrace challenges. We reach beyond boundaries in pursuit of our vision.
- Care about our people : We deeply care about each other and all who support our shared mission. We listen with respect. We support one another.
We are a nonprofit, donor-supported organization that has raised and invested billions of dollars to help develop cystic fibrosis therapies that have changed the lives of people with this disease. Nearly every CF medicine available today was made possible because of Foundation support.
The Coordinator supports the workflow processes of data handling, data verification and data entry within a grants management system (GMS) used to manage the funding and investment in research and development that underpin the strategic goals of Cure, Care and Community of the CF Foundation. The Coordinator is responsible for the review and routing of inquiries, financial expense reports, renewal reports and other data documents and for entry of information into the grants management system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scan and route internal and external email inquiries and direct to appropriate grants team member for review and approval.
- Enter signed assurances, and acknowledge approvals to sites (Reports of Expenditures, carryovers, and no-cost extensions) within the GMS.
- Primarily undertake data entry and migration to the new grants management system (GMS), including budgets, and conduct appropriate data verification.
- Provide backup for compilation of contract invoice approval packets and enter contract invoice matches in Workplace.
- Work with the post award team, program by program, to create deliverables and disbursements payments for the transactional elements — from issuing Award Letters to creating future deliverables for deferred years of the awards.
- Create profiles for new Principal Investigator (PI) records and new institutions in the GMS.
- Assist with drafting Award Letters for review and approval.
- Assist with tracking and compilation of monthly data reports such as DSMB and PRC invoicing
- Special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of two years of experience with data tracking software and data information systems.
- Familiarity with review of budget and other financial reports.
- Excellent data handling skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to process large volumes of email inquiries on a daily basis.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple requests and competing deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: must be able to communicate confidently and effectively with project team members.
- Proficient in standard operating systems Windows and OSX.
- Ability to work as part of a team committed to delivering exceptional customer service.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to the Senior Manager, Research Administration. No direct reports.
- Ability to use a computer is mandatory; computer use is extensive.
- Sitting, bending, reaching, and lifting required.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is committed to offering competitive compensation (base pay and incentive), benefits, and professional development opportunities that maximize our ability to recruit, retain, reward, and motivate a highly-qualified and diverse workforce. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage; generous time-off and leave policies; a holistic well-being program; health savings and flexible spending accounts; employer-provided life and disability insurance; retirement savings benefits; and a variety of work-life benefits to support employees and their family members.
The CF Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. We strive to recruit and maintain a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, physical or mental disability, color, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, genetic information or testing, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or any characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
The CF Foundation is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or would like to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at HROps@cff.org .