- Assist with the general contract administration of each project within the Division portfolio, including issuance of consultant contracts, subcontracts, and procurement contracts.
- Complete data entry tasks into SI’s financial system.
- Assist with preparation of correspondence to the client for approvals, waivers, funding notifications, modification requests, etc.
- Assist with the review and preparation of budgets for contract modifications and client meetings.
- Assist with client reporting requirements and internal analysis needs.
- Assist with managing contract reports, including but not limited to: Quarterly Metrics for Balanced Scorecard, ESRS (small business subcontracts reporting), FSRS (FFATA reporting) and CPARs response coordination and administration.
- Other related duties/tasks as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, international relations, finance, or related field, or the equivalent in education/experience.
- Prior professional experience in international development preferred
- Familiarity with USAID rules and regulation and other government agency experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel required.
- Team Player with good analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills and a capacity to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the compliance environment and relevant rules and regulations within the international development sector highly desirable.
- Foreign language skills a plus.
Come join our energetic and innovative team!
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.