International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. based international development consulting company established in 1987, has worked in over one hundred countries and implemented over three hundred projects. IBTCI serves government agencies, private sector companies and several donor agencies. IBTCI specializes in Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) across many sectors including, but not limited to, conflict and crisis, democracy and governance, economic growth, education, environment, and global health.
Job Title: Contracts Administrator Associate
Department/Location: Vienna, VA
Reports To: Contracts Manager
Type: Regular Part-Time
Overview: IBTCI is currently seeking a Contracts Administrator to provide administrative and technical support for its Contracts department. The incumbent will prepare various agreements for consultants, as well as maintain logs for tracking contract actions. This is a part-time position, 20-28 hours per week.
Essential Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare subcontract documentation such as subcontracts, agreements, modification task/delivery orders, solicitations, estimates, cost/price analyses, negotiation memorandums, justifications, certifications and correspondence.
- Participate in the administration of T&M, Labor Hour, Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable/Award Fee type subcontracts, non-disclosure agreements and teaming agreements consistent with government client requirements in accordance with IBTCI internal policies, as well as FAR/DFAR procurement policies and procedures.
- Process purchase requisitions and compile documentation to establish subcontract files.
- Maintain and update contract and procurement electronic and hard-copy files.
- Maintain logs for tracking contract actions, both electronic and hard-copy in accordance with IBTCI internal policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0-2 years of work experience, preferably in international development.
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Ability and willingness to work with all levels of the organization.
- Oral and written fluency in English required.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience with USAID or other donor funded contract work desirable.
- Working knowledge of FAR regulations preferred.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or other relevant field required or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Working Environment: Work is typically performed in an office environment.
Physical Requirements: This is largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: International travel may be required and may include travel to fragile or conflict-prone zones.
Work Authorization: Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S.A.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
IBTCI is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran, or any other classification protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. We prohibit and do not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
If you are an applicant with a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability, or unable to use the online application system and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 703-749-0100.