Internews is an international non-profit organization dedicated to building healthy, trusted and relevant media and information systems in countries and communities where they struggle to exist. We envision a world where everyone, everywhere can access, create and exchange the news and information they need to make informed decisions, take charge of their lives and participate fully in society.
About the Opportunity
The Internews Humanitarian Team is seeking to develop and elevate key programming and strategy communication projects. The successful consultant will work with the global Humanitarian Team to form and update a range of briefs, communication products and digital video updates to enable better promotion of methodologies and stories of impact and more effectively share value statements in clear and interesting ways. We are looking for a talented content and multi-media producer who can turn complex information into user-friendly content, suitable for a range of audiences. All work will be conducted remotely and the successful candidate may be based anywhere.
Scope of Work
- Timeframe: 8-10 days
- To be completed by: 20 December 2020
- Description: Work with the Humanitarian Team to prioritize list of communication products in relation or programming and strategy tools, and draft, consult on, and complete development of content and products accordingly.
- List of priority communication products and brief strategy formed in consultation with the Humanitarian Team, to guide content production
- 3-5 briefs / 1-pagers covering Internews Humanitarian methodologies, success stories and strategy
- Update existing website + digital video content
Qualifications We’re Looking For:
- The ability to produce content in multiple languages (prioritizing French, Spanish, and Arabic);
- Experience producing content related to humanitarian and community engagement work highly valued;
- In al duties, an understanding of and demonstrated commitment to upholding Internews’ Core Values.
How to Apply
Submissions close 23 November 2020.
Interested applicants must submit:
- A capacity statement
- Examples of work including digital videos, graphic design, content development
- 3-5 references
- Price quote
- Any suggested comments of changes to the proposed Scope of Work (optional)